Helping You Find or Sell a Home in the Best NJ Towns
Are you looking for…
- Montclair NJ Homes for sale?
- a good commute and access to the NYC Manhattan-direct train?
- a green backyard where you can grow veggies or entertain friends?
- a community with good public and private schools?
- a vibrant place to live in one of New Jersey’s walkable communities with shops, cafes, and parks close enough so you don’t always have to get in a car?
- a home suitable for a 1st-time Home buyer?
Search the Garden State MLS with the powerful Advanced Search Tool or simply perform a quick search on the right hand side by property type, price, city, number of rooms or bathrooms. Take advantage of the pre-saved searches that do the work for you in just one click.
Do you want to sell your New Jersey home to…
- simplify your life and downsize?
- find another home that fits your growing family?
Would you like to work with a New Jersey real estate agent who cares about what you care about?
If you’ve answered yes to any of these questions, you’ve come to the right place: Walkable Suburb.
My goal is to help you find or sell a home that suits your unique needs in or near the pedestrian-friendly, walkable communities just west of New York City. Many of these towns were originally built for walking – before World War II – with real downtowns and a strong sense of local community. In recent years, there’s been a shift of interest back toward these kinds of walkable places that feature both residential and commercial neighborhoods, green spaces, and a good commute to New York. The revival of “inner ring” suburbs is part of a new urbanism movement; homes here have retained some of the highest values during the recent real estate downturn.
I’m Lina Panza. I grew up in New York City and moved to a walkable community 12 miles west of Manhattan when I was in my twenties. I love that I can walk or bike to a coffee shop, a bookstore, or movie theater. And I can hop on a train to get to the city quickly. Most important, it’s been a great place to live, work, and raise my three school-aged children.
I’m a licensed New Jersey real estate agent at Keller Williams NJ Metro Group. I’m devoted to my clients and return your calls quickly. I make it a point to listen carefully and help. You can contact me now, call 973-809-5277 or email me.
Welcome to Walkable Suburb.